7 March 2014
28 February 2014
27 February 2014
When netbeans (v7) opens a project containing a library that is not in its libraries collection,
it proposes you to resolve the issue by creating this library.
Sometimes you do not need the library that is missing (e.g. because you have another library that you'd like to use instead).
You'd like to remove it, but that option is not proposed.
We'll need to play with netbeans project file to achieve this.
- Close the project.
- Navigate to the nbproject subdirectory of your project directory.
- Make a backup copy of project.properties, just in case.
- Open project.properties and remove references to the library. For example to remove the "hibernate-persistence" library, you'll need to changejavac.classpath=\
24 February 2014
For registration, the login page for Belgian E-government and social security directs to your profile page.
On the profile page there is an other link for registration that directs you back to ... the login page.
22 February 2014
Microsoft normally charges €50 for a pre-installed windows.
It has reduced this price to €15 for any device selling under €250, according to Bloomberg.
This is clearly a move to compete with tablets running Apple and Google software.
20 February 2014
- JAXB tutorial
- krasa plugin for JSR-303 validation
- Apache CXF resources
- Webservices standards overview
- SOAP resources
- SOAP UI testing tool
- Netbeans and metro are fine, but this tool has got a few nice extra's
- Advertising for the Pro version is a bit disturbing
- Here's a little howto
- The netbeans plugin is documented to only work on Netbeans 5 and 6, but it works on 7 but is a bit buggy.
- I got an error when running it ('testrunner.bat' is not recognized as an internal or
- Add the bin directory from the desktop SoapUI install to your PATH to solve this.
- Firefox RESTClient addon
- curl command line HTTP and network client (similar to wget)
- simultaneous requests
- event based actions
- encryption and authentication
- Apache Oltu OAuth2 implementation
- common Java keytool commands
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 Web Services Developer Study Guide