Next week a new minor 4.8 release is expected for the Hybris e-commerce platform.
This should be the last release before the major Hybris 5.0 release (expected Q2 2013).
Expected new features:
- Subsrciptions and bundling module
- recurring price models
- product bundles (e;g. sell entire digital publication or individual chapters and articles, sell mobile with phone contract)
- dynamic, rule based bundling and pricing
- cockpit: graphical dashboard for managing bundles and subscriptions
- great for any digital content provider(newspapers, platform subscriptions, eBooks, Steam-like online game buying...)
- New Telco accelerators, built on subscription and bundling module. An accelerator is a prebuilt Hybris application targeted at a specific market.
- B2B accelerator mobile front