Did the sun JEE5 certification yesterday.
I started preparing the evening before, which did not leave nearly enough time,
but all was well :)
The exam is not easy, which is a plus for it's credibility, compared to some mock certifications on the market.
The EJB3 course I'm teaching at sun (sl351) is a good start, but not sufficient.
Mikalai Zaikin's SCBCD 5.0 Study Guide was the best resource I found on the web.
Topics I got:
- JNDI, JPQL, transactions, exceptions, rollback
- combining transactions and entitymanager
- orm mapping of an association class
- NO deployment descriptor syntax questions
- libraries included in JEE5
- mapping users to roles
- business method that you can call locally/remotely
- at which level can you apply specific annotations?
- legal return types for @webmethod
- composite primary keys
- mixing EJB2/3
- persistence units