- zoneadm: manage a zone
- zonecfg: configure a zone
- zlogin: login to a zone
- -C: console
- ps –z <zone>: list only <zone> processes from global zone
- Alternate commands can exist
- A Solaris OS in a zone is only initialised (sysidtool) upon first console login.
- The shutdown commands are executed from within the zone.
- zoneadmd: zone manager
- zsched: scheduler in the zone
- /etc/zones/index: index configured zones (and their state)
- /etc/zones/<zone>.xml: per zone configuration file (from zonecfg)
Sun Management Center GUI